Want to work at Moda?
Current Job Openings:
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR AND STUDIO ASSISTANT
Ruby Star Society is hiring! We are looking for someone to report to our Atlanta Studio, who will manage our social media accounts and provide general assistance to our Creative Director.
This person will:
- Develop and curate interesting, engaging, and educational content for our social media platforms.
- Create written, video, and photo content that will be used on social media and in other marketing materials.
- Maintain our brand voice across social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, and possibly Tiktok).
- Create and maintain a social media calendar
- Create contests, sewalongs, and takeovers
- Create and send newsletters
- Monitor our social media channels and engage with messages, inquiries, and comments
- Review social media analytics
- Periodically update our website
- Assist our Creative Director with planning/organizing industry shows
- Attend in-person events up to several times per year
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of the quilting industry
- Ability to teach and share sewing and quilting skills
- Ability to compose creative, interesting, and attractive layouts for photos and video
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Be extremely organized, with great time management
- Be detail-oriented, and able to meet deadlines
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years experience with social media marketing or content development
- Ability to sew and quilt
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (particularly Photoshop) and video editing software
- Experience with pattern writing is a plus
Please contact email@example.com.